I miss writing about things on my old MySpace. I went back and looked at it, viewed all the things there, and realize that the only time i didn’t think like that was when, well, _ ___ ____ ___. Yeah. now i feel the same way again. it took a near year to stop thinking like that, then i didn’t have to because _ ___ ____ ___. Yeah, a whole year of pining and giving it my all, then knowing if i didn’t succeed it’d be okay because i gave it my all. A year is what i told myself, and I spent that year well enough. Then I met _______. She was, still, makes it possible for me to suppress the urge to think about her. I am plagued with thinking of her now, again, and knowing that there is no amount of effort i can put in that would possibly change things. I thought that before though, and it made me stronger. Made my will stronger. But it won’t work now. it didn’t work then even. it did eventually, after the jealousy, but only then. Now, the only cure for me is someone else. And I don’t want someone else like, well like anything I had with her. I can see maybe a better chance with a new person, but it’s just a thought really. I am back where i was 2…3 years ago. They say backtracking is catastrophic. They may be right.
so fucking beautiful…or is it so beautiful fucking?
I keep feeling like I’m being undercut.
well, they say “the one who cares the least in a relationship has the power.” and this is true, and what you say is true. Doesn’t matter how much it is though, it doesn’t. eventually people notice this, or refuse to believe it.
- red: i’ll tell you a fact about myself.
- orange: I’ll tell you 5 of my favorite things.
- yellow: I’ll tell you a secret of mine.
- green: I’ll tell you a fact about my appearance.
- blue: I’ll tell you a fact about my personality.
- purple: I’ll tell you 3 things i’m good at.
- pink: I’ll tell you about my love life.
- black: I’ll tell you something about my family.
- white: I’ll tell you about the best day i’ve experienced so far.
so click here, and we can defeat boredom together.